Trade Team Prince Edward Island (TTPEI), is a joint agreement between the Province of Prince Edward Island and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) and other departments and agencies, offering export assistance to active and potential exporters.
Working in partnership, members of TTPEI coordinate international business development activities to achieve greater benefit to Island businesses. TTPEI operates on the principles of leveraging and partnership, ensuring that the private sector leads and the public sector supports the export initiatives.
TTPEI’s mission is to promote the expansion of PEI’s economy through increased international trade in goods and services and related activities.
Trade Team PEI provides Island exporters with a variety of services/programs including:
- Trade missions (out-going and incoming);
- Trade shows;
- Professional and skills development opportunities;
- Export Help! – Export issue diagnostic, analysis and resolution consulting services;
- Cluster development consulting services;
- Sector export strategy development and implementation;
- Advisory services;
- Market follow-up;
- Access to market and trade research and:
- Participation in Pan-Atlantic initiatives though the International Business Development Agreement (IBDA).