October 23-25, 2017
Is your company considering exporting to the United States? Are you just beginning to export or looking at the U.S. market for the first time? This mission is for you!
A seasoned business matchmaker, with experience in the New England market, will be contracted to develop educational opportunities, as well as actual sales meetings for your company over a three-day program from October 23-25, 2017.
Mission will include:
- Pre-mission learning sessions focused on how to prepare for the mission, elements required for planning, what to expect in market and follow up on international sales opportunities
- Selected meetings with Canadian government and business organizations in the New England market such as Canadian Consulate in Boston, Canada New England Business Council, Canadian Entrepreneurs New England, Coalition of New England Companies for Trade (CONECT), and others
- Education sessions in market on a range of issues related to doing business in the U.S. including: Canadian Consular services, intellectual property protection, movement of people and goods across the border, setting up U.S. entities, sales strategies for the Boston market
- Business to business meetings with potential sales leads that align with your company objectives
- Post-mission follow up with the matchmaker to assist with any additional support arising from B2B meetings
This mission is being planned under the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy (ATIGS) and is a pan-Atlantic mission. The cost to participate in the mission is $500.00, however these fees will be fully refunded upon completion of the mission. Innovation PEI, in partnership with ATIGS will also cover a portion of the costs of travel and accommodations for one participant per company. If this sounds like the opportunity your company is looking for, please contact Scott C. Ferris, 902-368-5952 email@example.com
Companies will be notified of their eligibility status after September 10, 2017.