Anticipated Goals & Outcomes
- Assist enterprises in meeting their international business development goals and to enhance revenue generation potential.
- Introduce new buyers and prospective business partners to the region.
- Seek out and expose new market opportunities.
- Leverage Trade Team PEI and other trade missions, trade shows and existing federal-provincial support programs.
The Incoming Buyers Program will provide a non-repayable contribution of up to 75% or $2,250 of maximum allowable costs of $3,000 associated with bringing a qualified buyer/partner to the province. The client will be responsible for paying the remaining 25% of total budgeted costs.
For more information on the Incoming Buyers Program, please contact our Trade Team PEI lead partners:
Lee Brammer at Innovation PEI
firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 368-5961
Jeff Burry at ACOA PEI
Jeff.Burry@acoa-apeca.gc.ca or (902) 368-0738
Note: This program is intended for international buyers and complements the Innovation PEI Incoming Buyers Program – Domestic (for buyers based in other provinces in Canada). Visit www.innovationpei.com/trade for more information on hosting Canadian Buyers.