Things that you have learned in this section:
- How to conduct market research to understand if there is a market for your business, who your competitors are, and how to conduct business in your chosen country.
- How to use the PEST analysis and 5 Forces analysis to find the appropriate market for your business.
- Methods of gathering market intelligence and understanding the market’s culture.
- Techniques for obtaining primary and secondary market research.
- Key Factors that will affect your market selection.